Gibraltar Holdings Ltd. is a rapidly growing general contractor based out of Burnaby, British Columbia.
We have an exciting NEW Opportunity for a hands-on Site Manager!
We were named as one of “Canada’s Top Growing Companies” in 2020! With an average growth rate of 20% each year, we have grown on the basis of our reputation for great quality and corporate values.
Since 2016, Gibraltar has provided millions of liters of safe clean water for poverty-stricken areas of Nicaragua as part of the One for One Water Project.
How we do our business and treat one another is what makes our family great – Find out more APPLY TODAY!
“Building Successful Relationships.”
The Construction/Renovations industry that we operate in entails working with people of various skilled worker trades such as Painters, Drywallers, Roofers, Tilers, Framers, etc. Our new Site Manager will work with various trades to execute and complete awarded jobs.
- Communicate and follow up with trades about specific projects, the project status or specific issues
- Manage on-site works including; sub trades, own-labor, material deliveries, equipment rentals/deliveries and other site related works
- Coordinate with technicians/sub-trades to execute the designed scope of work
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors for materials/services required
- Coordinating and working alongside our operations team & project managers
- Responsible for ensuring all work on-site is executed correctly and efficiently
- Ensuring required documentation is compiled for every project including safety documents, daily reports, etc.
- Ability to complete hands-on work relating to steel stud framing, T-bar assemblies & GEB.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Experience/ knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented. (You will be working independently for a fair amount of time.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with changes in a positive manner
- Proficient in English – written & spoken
- A good understanding of office construction processes
- Experience in Tenant improvements preferred but not necessary
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check
We look forward to meeting you and discussing this opportunity further.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Construction estimating: 1 year (preferred)