Gibraltar Holdings Ltd. is a rapidly growing general contractor based out of Burnaby, British Columbia.
We were named as one of “Canada’s Top Growing Companies” in 2020! With an average growth rate of 20% each year, we have grown on the basis of our reputation for great quality and corporate values.
Since 2016, Gibraltar has provided millions of liters of safe clean water for poverty-stricken areas of Nicaragua as part of the One for One Water Project.
The Construction/Renovations industry that we operate in entails working with people of various skilled worker trades such as Painters, Drywallers, Roofers, Tilers, Framers, etc.
How we do our business and treat one another is what makes our family great – Find out more APPLY TODAY!
We are seeking a Project Manager – Construction to join our growing team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of a construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes, and ensure that Quality Standards are maintained.
- Maintain and track billings, reports, and projections, and implement trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with the project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields (carpenter, framer, site supervisor/superintendent)
- Previous experience in interior renovations, including walls and ceiling construction.
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- AutoCAD or other design software an asset
- Valid driver’s license required
- Own vehicle required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Construction estimating: 1 year (preferred)